Amazing! How Often Should You Get Your Sprinkler System Maintained?
Information about How Often Should You Get Your Sprinkler System Maintained?
Nothing catches the eye like a beautiful lawn, so do the right thing and give your lawn the moisture it needs to thrive year round. Sprinkler systems keep your lawn looking great and save water at the same time, but they require attention.
Here are some tips from Mr. Plumber on what to look for when buying and maintaining your sprinkler.
Keep pace with sprinkler system maintenance
If you want to buy or already own a sprinkler system, you will need to service it so you can save money in the long run.
Here are a few tips to keep your water sprinkler working at its best:
- Know how long it takes for your sprinkler to water an inch of lawn. A healthy lawn needs an inch of water per week. Typically, an efficient water system can deliver 1 inch of water in 15 minutes.
- Adjust your watering schedule to suit the time of year. Every season is different. Your lawn doesn’t need as much water in spring as it does in summer, just as your lawn doesn’t need as much water in winter as it does in spring. Adjust your system to deliver more or less water depending on the time of year.
- Regularly check your entire irrigation system for leaks, broken lines, or misdirected sprinkler heads. If one area of your lawn is underwater and the other end of your lawn is completely dry, you are wasting water and your money. Examine your sprinklers to see which one is causing the problem.
- Install a rain or rain / frost sensor to save more water. When it starts to rain or temperatures drop below freezing, this sensor turns off your irrigation system to avoid wasting water.
- Repair or replace damaged and clogged sprinkler heads. A monthly sprinkler system inspection allows you to find and replace sprinkler heads that need to be damaged, broken, or cleaned.
- Remove blocked or blocked lawn sprinklers. If your sprinkler heads are spraying water directly on an object like a car or window, match the heads to the areas that you want to water.
- Hire a technician to check your system once or twice over the summer. A technician certified to inspect your irrigation system should check your system 1-2 times over the summer to make sure everything is in order.
More expensive plumbing problems can be avoided with proper maintenance and service. That’s why we offer the Mr. Plumber Club – a plumbing maintenance program that offers a variety of discounts and services in the San Antonio area. Our technicians are ready and ready to answer any of your plumbing problems. They will also provide a detailed list of items that may need revision to ensure that your plumbing equipment continues to function on a more structured level.
What our maintenance checks include
If you are having trouble with your water sprinkler, you can rest assured that Mr. Plumber will do a detailed analysis of your irrigation system to make sure everything is 100% working.
We offer the following sprinkler maintenance services:
- Make sure the nozzles are installed correctly and completely cover the lawn
- Make sure the sprinkler nozzles are properly zoned
- Check the seals and nozzles for leaks, breaks, or cracks
- Check the correct pressure for the entire system
- Check head and line valves for drainage
- Make sure the sprinklers distribute and remove the water evenly
- Check all electrical connections and components
- Adjust the flow control and the required settings
- Check and adjust automatic times and settings in the system, sensors and controllers
Our team has experience with all types of irrigation systems. If you are looking for a new sprinkler system or just need to service a sprinkler system, give Mr. Plumber a call today. Let’s fix it right.
Breaking Story – How Often Should You Get Your Sprinkler System Maintained?
The Latest News on How Often Should You Get Your Sprinkler System Maintained?
Original Source: https://www.mrplumbersa.com/plumbing-blog/how-often-should-you-get-your-sprinkler-system-maintained/
Category – Plumbing