Amazing! METALCON 2022 Call for Presentations
Information about METALCON 2022 Call for Presentations
The committee encourages presentations using a variety of presentation formats, such as case studies, panel discussions, product comparisons and contrasts, point-counterpoint, small group discussions/roundtables, hands-on learning, and tips, tricks, and hacks. Courses eligible for AIA LU or HSW credits and/or ICC CEU credits are preferred.
The training sessions are 60 minutes long (including Q&A) and take place at the METALCON Learning Centers and the Main Stage Theater within the Exhibition Hall. Sessions must target specific audience segments including general contractors and subcontractors in commercial, residential and institutional construction, architects, designers, planners, engineers, installers, crews and more. METALCON also has limited opportunities for advanced in-depth workshops. These courses should be certifications, extensive training, or specialty courses.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of building and building related to metal, from basic to advanced concepts
- Designing with and specifying metal for roofs, walls, siding
- Trends in materials, tools, techniques, building codes
- Metal in architecture/design
- Topics related to the building envelope, including the roof, walls, cladding, air barriers and rain protection
- Building Technologies, Benefits/Challenges/Implementation/Resources
- Safety in metal construction
- Business strategies including project management, sales, marketing, legal
- Work, people development, diversity, recruiting/encouraging/supporting the next generation
- Sustainability, resiliency, solar, offsite/modular
METALCON 2022 will be held from Wednesday, October 12 through Friday, October 14, 2022 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, with pre-show workshops beginning Tuesday, October 11. fill out this online form.
Breaking Story – METALCON 2022 Call for Presentations
The Latest News on METALCON 2022 Call for Presentations
Original Source: https://www.metalroofing.com/news/metalcon-2022-call-presentations/
Category – Roofing